- The Waterfront Beach Resort
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
- The Balboa Bay Club & Resort
- Surf & Sand Resort
- Montage Laguna Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
The Waterfront Beach Resort
Situated in the beautiful seaside community of Huntington Beach, California, Surf City USA, the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort overlooks 8.5 miles of pristine white sand beaches. Recently renovated guest rooms offer a luxurious residential feel; complemented with warm earth tones, rich woods and private balconies with panoramic ocean views.
21100 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, California 92648
- Artfully designed guest rooms with rich colors and custom furniture
- Privately furnished balconies accentuating panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
- Serenity beds with Suite Dream mattresses, plush duvets and luxurious bath amenities
- 32″ LCD Flat screen televisions with DVD/CD connectivity
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Beach Butler service under the shade of a beach cabana
- Outdoor heated pool, fitness center and tennis courts
- Pamper your pet at Huntington Dog Beach
Each of our guestrooms are thoughtfully designed to bring you complete comfort and tranquility. Coastal sunsets from your balcony and the sound of crashing waves will wash away the stress of your everyday life. Sleep better than you have in years, and awake to picturesque views and all of the comforts of home.
- Hilton Serenity bedding package
- New bathroom amenities, coffee makers, stainless steel ice buckets and hairdryer bags
- Private, furnished balcony in every room
- Plush pillow top mattresses
- Fluffy bathrobes for every guest
- Marble entryways and bathrooms
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Work desks with Herman Miller ergonomic desk chairs
- Data ports with T-1 high speed Internet access lines
- Floors that illuminate when touched at night
- Telephones: two phones with speakerphones and two lines on each, including voice mail, (Concierge levels have cordless phones)
- Flat Screen 32” Television: cable, pay-per-view options, LodgeNet Video, standard local channels
- Daily weekday USA Today newspaper
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Automated mini bar
- Programmable wake-up calls and clock radio with alarm
- In-room climate control
The Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort is an event planner’s paradise, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and four-diamond personalized service. Recognized as a top Southern California choice for meetings and events, the coastal retreat provides the ideal setting for any occasion. The resort features over 21,500 square feet of flexible function space, state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment, wireless connectivity and richly appointed furnishings. From the 5,850 square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can be configured into multiple private salons, to the ocean view ballroom, to state-of-the-art executive board rooms, the pristine meeting facilities at the resort can accommodate large groups up to 400 people, or as small as 4. Abundant outdoor event spaces compliment the interior locations and offer privileged event participants something rarely experienced at most event locations – ocean breezes, the sound of the surf and unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean.
Please call 714.845.8407 to speak with a meetings representative.
Submit your event query with Speed RFP
The resorts highly acclaimed Shades restaurant offers a contemporary new concept in dining that captures the radiant range of colors in a picturesque sunset over the Pacific Ocean. This California bistro restaurant offers an ever-changing menu dedicated to farm and market fresh seasonal produce, grains, seafood and meats. Extensive selections of hand picked wines complement the robust flavors of the foods. “Shades PM” is an exciting extension of the Shades restaurant with live music Friday and Saturday evenings. Sip a Blue Shades Mojito on Shades patio while gazing at the sunset beyond the fire ring. “Never Leave Your Room Service” offers a secluded alternative to an intimate evening or leisure in-room dining.
The resort offers a large, tropical swimming pool that is heated year round. Guests can enjoy a relaxing, sun-filled day by the pool with spectacular views of the Pacific and ocean breezes. The pool deck also provides a large, relaxing Jacuzzi for soaking tired muscles and staying warm on a cool coastal night
Just steps from each guest room, travelers have access to sand volleyball courts (on property and on the beach across the street), tennis courts, and complimentary boogie board rentals and beach equipment. We also have a daily activity schedule for the entire family beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend. To see a listing of daily activities please click here. And, what can’t be found on property can easily be coordinated through Waterfront Adventures, conveniently located across the street. Whether it be a surf lesson, board rental, kayak tour or a beach bonfire service, The Waterfront Beach Resort has it all! To see a full list of Waterfront Adventure activities and price options, please click here.
To add a little more Surf City USA™, The Waterfront Beach Resort guests can take a leisurely stroll or bike ride down the famous Huntington Beach Boardwalk and pier, or shop along kitschy downtown Huntington’s Main Street.